Oasis Iris Expander
Company Oasis Medical, Inc.
Phone (909) 305-5400
- Maintains access and visibility during surgery
- Indicated for miosis and intraoperative floppy iris syndrome
- Packaged sterile with disposable injector
The Oasis Iris Expander (Oasis Medical, Inc.) is a polypropylene ring that expands to a diameter of 7 mm after insertion and maintains access and visibility throughout the surgical procedure. According to the company, the disposable device is indicated in cases in which miosis and intraoperative floppy iris syndrome are present. The Oasis Iris Expander is reportedly easy to insert and remove and gentle on iris tissue. Each expander is packaged sterile with its own disposable injector. Each box comes with five expanders..
Compact Touch STS
Company Quantel Medical
Phone +33 4 73 745 745
- Measures 10 sulcus-to-sulcus distances for sizing phakic IOLs, including lens curvature and anterior chamber depth
- Simulator software reproduces a phakic IOL's fit in the posterior chamber
- Calipers calculate the distance between the corneal endothelium and the phakic IOL
The Compact Touch STS (Quantel Medical) refractive-dedicated ultrasound B-scan eye sizer automatically measures 10 sulcus-to-sulcus distances for sizing phakic IOLs to reduce the risk of postoperative complications. According to the company, parameters measured with the company's 50-MHz linear ultrasound probe include sulcus-tosulcus, lens curvature, and anterior chamber depth. The device calculates the average and selects the best scan. Simulator software helps refractive surgeons select the most suitable posterior chamber phakic IOL for each individual by reproducing its fit. Additionally, calipers automatically calculate the distance between the corneal endothelium and the phakic IOL, plus central and peripheral vaults.