1. Durezol [package insert]. Fort Worth, Texas: Novartis; 2016.
2. Lotemax gel [package insert]. Bridgewater, New Jersey: Bausch + Lomb; 2016.
3. Walters T, Bafna S, Vold S, et al. Efficacy and safety of a sustained release dexamethasone insert for the treatment of ocular pain and inflammation after cataract surgery: results from two phase 3 studies. J Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2016;7:4.
4. Tyson SL, Bafna S, Gira JP, et al. Multicenter randomized phase 3 study of a sustained-release intracanalicular dexamethasone insert for treatment of ocular inflammation and pain after cataract surgery. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2019;45:204-212.
5. Gira JP, Sampson R, Silverstein SM, et al. Evaluating the patient experience after placement of a 0.4-mg dose dexamethasone intracanalicular insert (Dextenza): results of a qualitative study. Paper presented at: the ASCRS Annual Meeting; May 7, 2017; Los Angeles.