KR-800 Kerato-Refractometer and RM-800 Auto Refractor
Company Topcon Medical Systems
Phone (201) 599-5100
- Feature a high-resolution 8.5-inch color touchscreen
- Include Topcon's rotary prism technology for accurate and reliable keratometric and refractive measurements
- Compatible with the Topcon CV-5000S Automated Vision Tester and electronic medical record systems
The KR-800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer and the RM-800 Auto Refractor (both from Topcon Medical Systems) feature a high-resolution 8.5-inch color touchscreen, a compact modern design, and improved joystick operation due to a 23% reduction in weight compared with earlier generations of the devices. The KR/RM-800 product line also includes Topcon's rotary prism technology for accurate and reliable keratometric and refractive measurements. In addition, the units have a built-in easy-to-load printer and LAN and RS232 connectivity for easy integration with other ophthalmic instruments, including the Topcon CV-5000S Automated Vision Tester and electronic medical record systems.
Ergonomic Handle for Single-use Bimanual I/A Handpieces
Company Sterimedix Ltd
Phone +44 (0) 1527 501480
- Ergonomic design improves handling during surgery
- Internal fluid management design improves flow rate
- Single-use handpieces are available in 20-, 21-, and 23-gauge
Sterimedix Ltd. introduced an updated ergonomic handle for its bimanual I/A handpieces. Created to improve handling during surgery, the new handles include new internal fluid management designs to augment flow rates. Sterimedix's single-use handpieces are available in 20-, 21-, and 23-gauge and may be purchased in boxes of five, either as single handpieces or in pairs of one aspirator and one irrigator. According to the company, a 25-gauge handpiece will soon be available.