Company Tomey USA
Phone (888) 449-4045
- Features a high-resolution touch screen with video recording and an analytical function
- Multifrequency probe performs harmonic wave analysis
- Captures images of five focal planes of the eye
The UD-8000 B-Scan (Tomey USA) features a high-resolution touch screen with video recording and an analytical function. The device comes with a multifrequency probe (15-20 MHz) that performs harmonic wave analysis. The company's annual array technology reportedly provides detailed and clear B-scan images of five focal planes of the eye. Data can be imported or exported via USB or LAN. Tomey USA will exhibit the device's capabilities and functions at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting in Chicago this fall.
Ocular Response Analyzer
Company Reichert Technologies
Phone (716) 686-4500
- Improved signal quality and measurement repeatability
- Compact all-in-one housing unit
- Features an innovative 180º rotating tilt screen and an intuitive touch screen user interface
Reichert Technologies introduced the second generation of the Ocular Response Analyzer. According to the company, the new device provides better overall signal quality and improved measurement repeatability for more reliable results. The device features an innovative left/right mounting, 180º rotating tilt screen and an intuitive touch screen user interface. It also includes an internal central processing unit, on-board operating system, and 160-GB hard drive. The all-in-one housing unit is compact and eliminates the need for a personal computer. Two options include Keratoconus Match Index software (not available in the United States) and a motorized chin rest. The Ocular Response Analyzer is available directly from Reichert in the United States and through authorized Reichert distributors internationally.